Berg Basic Red
Our popular blue BERG classic is now also available in red. This cool BERG Basic Red BFR has a sturdy frame and is thus even suitable for professional use. Each go-kart is fitted with a coaster brake, handbrake and parking brake. Not only is this go-kart safe, but thanks to its pneumatic tyres the BERG Basic Red BFR is also comfortable.
This go-kart will last for many years due to the adjustable seat. The Basic is therefore suitable for children from the age of 5 and also for adults. In addition, the four wheels and swing axle keep this go-kart firmly and safely grounded. And we have not forgotten to include the BFR system on this go-kart. The BFR system on the BERG Basic Red BFR allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In short, a striking red go-kart you want to be seen in.
• Very robust frame making it even suitable for professional use.
• Equipped with coaster brake, hand brake and parking brake.
• With adjustable seat.
• Extra comfort thanks to the pneumatic tyres.
• Firmly and safely grounded due to the four wheels and swing axle.
• The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill.
- Not suitable for children under three years
- Choking hazard - Small parts
- Adult assembly required
- Keep the user manual for future reference
- Children (under 12) may only use the product under adult supervision
- When used in public places (professional), the guarantee will expire if the product isn’t designed for use in public places.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.