BERG XL John Deere BFR-3
The BERG farm range of go karts really do look like the real thing. They are for suitable for ages 5 to adult, weighing up to 100Kg. They come with tractor style air wheels, the back tyres are even bigger than the fronts just like a tractor! Deep tread will give this go kart great grip even in the muddiest fields. There are lots of additional accessories availble that will add to the fun. Adding the rear or front lifting units will enable you to add lifting buckets, pallet forks or a bulldozer blade.
- Installation service - limited by postcode and may take longer to deliver so please call us before ordering if it is time critical.
- 3 Gears - these can be used to make the go kart go faster or to make pedaling easier
- Deep tread pneumatic rubber tyres for faster speeds and less noise - 40cm front and 46cm back.
- Swing Axle - this allows all 4 wheels to be contact with the ground over any type of terrain.
- Smooth double ball-bearing steering.
- Back pedal brake with automatic free-wheeling.
- Simple seat adjustment.
- Number plate kit.
- Front spoiler.
- Back mud guards.
- Traxx exhaust
- Heavy duty brake pads
It is not just a strong sturdy go kart but it is packed full of clever features as well that help to set it aside from the compition.
3 gears will help to make the go kart go faster or to make it easier to pedal up a hill. BFR stand for Brake Freewheel. The unique BERG BFR drive system allows you to pedal forward, brake by simply adding a little bit of back pressure to the pedals come to a stop and then continue forward or backwards. The BFR system will also allow you to coast along without the pedals spinning around and bumping your ankles. Kettler go karts have a lever that you have to engage manualy to freewheel however the pedals will not act as the brake like on the BERG Buddy Go Kart.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.