BERG XXL Race GTS E-BFR-3
BFR stands for: Brake, Freewheel and Reverse. The BFR system allows you to brake using the pedals, but also reverse immediately after coming to a standstill. In addition, the freewheel ensures that the pedals remain stationary while the wheels are turning. This happens completely automatically, without having to shift gears. The back-pedal brakes allow you to brake hard and fast. The BFR-3 system is the same as the BFR system except that this system is equipped with 3 gears, making go-karting even easier. It can be hard for children to keep their feet on the pedals in a controlled way at high speeds or when unexpected things happen. Due to the freewheel, the pedals stop turning as soon as the driver of the pedal go-kart stops pedaling. All this ensures a safe pedal go-kart that children and older people can have a lot of fun with.
- The BFR-system allows you to break with the pedals, but also drive backwards immediately after a standstill.
- Including cool side skirts.
- 1. Front mud guards Race GTS spec.
- 2. Side Skirts Race GTS spec.
- 3. BERG tire marker red.
- Installation service - limited by postcode and may take longer to deliver so please call us before ordering if it is time critical.
- Includes a FREE Passenger Seat - this is a limited offer, while stocks last.
- 3 Gears - these can be used to make the go kart go faster or to make pedaling easier
- Smooth Pneumatic rubber tyres for faster speeds and less noise - 40cm
- Swing Axle - this allows all 4 wheels to be contact with the ground over any type of terrain.
- Smooth ball-bearing steering.
- Back pedal brake with automatic free-wheeling.
- Simple seat adjustment.
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.